Hilton Grand Vacations' Dream Getaway Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") starts at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on July 15, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 31, 2017 (the "Entry Period"). The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Hilton Resorts Corporation, located at 6355 Metro West Boulevard, Suite 180, Orlando, Florida 32835, USA (the "Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules and by entering, all participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein ("Official Rules").
NO PURCHASE OR SALES PRESENTATION ATTENDANCE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND OR SALES PRESENTATION ATTENDANCE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes only open to natural persons who are age 18 or older at the time of entry, and are legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia, but excluding its territories, military installations, commonwealths). Void outside the specific areas of eligibility as stated above and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor and Hilton Worldwide, Inc., their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and parent companies, retailers, advertising, promotion, and judging agencies (together the "Promotion Parties") and members of the immediate families or household members of any of the above employees are NOT eligible to participate. For purposes of these rules, "immediate families" means parents, step parents or legal guardians, siblings, step-siblings, children and step-children, regardless of where they reside. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Applicable federal, state and local rules and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter online: During the Entry Period, go to www.DreamHGV.com ("Web Site") and click on the Sweepstakes button to access the online Sweepstakes entry form. Once you have accessed the online Sweepstakes entry form, fill in the form and submit your entry. To enter by mail: Hand-print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, e-mail address (if available) and daytime phone number (including area code) on a 3" x 5" card, and mail in a business-size (#10) envelope with proper postage affixed to: Hilton Grand Vacations' Dream Getaway Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 6003, Morton Grove, IL 60053. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by May 31, 2017 and received by June 7, 2017 to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. Each entry must be mailed separately. No mechanically reproduced, photocopied, illegible, or incomplete entries will be accepted and all such entries will be void. Limit one (1) entry per person, email address, or household per Monthly Entry Period regardless of method of entry. In the event of a dispute involving entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same email address, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the email address used to enter the Sweepstakes at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by the relevant internet access. Entries in excess of the stated limit are prohibited and will void all entries by that entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, inaccurate or postage-due entries or mail, computer system, electronic transmission, phone line, hardware, software, or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections. No robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries. Submission of entry is subject to, and all entrants must comply with, all policies, terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned.
3. DRAWINGS: All drawings will be administered by Promotion Activators Management, LLC, an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final on all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received by both entry methods combined as of the end of each entry period (see below).
Prizes: A total of ten (10) monthly prizes (one per month) (each a "Monthly Prize") will be awarded via random drawings from all eligible entries received by both entry methods combined as of the end of each of the first ten (10) monthly entry periods (each a "Monthly Entry Period") according to the following schedule. Non-winning entries will be carried over into any subsequent Monthly Entry Period drawings. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by both entry methods combined.
|Monthly Drawing to be held on or around:||Monthly Prize Drawing to include all eligible entries received by:|
|1.||August 8, 2016 – Monthly Prize||Online: 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 7/31/16; Mail-in: Postmarked by 7/31/16 and received by 8/07/16|
|2.||September 8, 2016 – Monthly Prize||Online: 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 8/31/16; Mail-in: Postmarked by 8/31/16 and received by 9/07/16|
|3.||October 8, 2016 – Monthly Prize||Online: 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 9/30/16; Mail-in: Postmarked by 9/30/16 and received by 10/07/16|
|4.||November 8, 2016 – Monthly Prize||Online: 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 10/31/16; Mail-in: Postmarked by 10/31/16 and received by 11/07/16|
|5.||December 8, 2016 – Monthly Prize||Online: 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 11/30/16; Mail-in: Postmarked by 11/30/16 and received by 12/07/16|
|6.||January 8, 2017 – Monthly Prize||Online: 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 12/31/16; Mail-in: Postmarked by 12/31/16 and received by 1/07/17|
|7.||February 8, 2017 – Monthly Prize||Online: 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 1/31/17; Mail-in: Postmarked by 1/31/17 and received by 2/07/17|
|8.||March 8, 2017 – Monthly Prize||Online: 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 2/28/17; Mail-in: Postmarked by 2/28/17 and received by 3/07/17|
|9.||April 8, 2017 – Monthly Prize||Online: 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 3/31/17; Mail-in: Postmarked by 3/31/17 and received by 4/07/17|
|10.||May 8, 2017 – Monthly Prize||Online: 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 4/30/17; Mail-in: Postmarked by 4/30/17 and received by 5/07/17|
|11.||June 8, 2017 – Grand Prize||Online: 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 5/31/17; Mail-in: Postmarked by 5/31/17 and received by 6/07/17|
Limit one (1) Monthly Prize per person. The winner of any Monthly Prize is eligible to win the Grand Prize.
4. PRIZES: A total of eleven (11) prizes will be awarded as follows:
One (1) Grand Prize: Grand Prize winner will receive seven (7) nights' accommodations for two at any Hilton Grand Vacations ("HGV") property worldwide (subject to availability and sponsor approval), round trip standard air transportation for two from the major commercial airport nearest Grand Prize winner's residence and the selected HGV property, and $5,000 cash (awarded in the form of a check). Approximate retail value ("ARV"): $10,900. HGV stay must be completed by 6/15/18 or it will be forfeited in its entirety and no compensation will be awarded in lieu thereof. Other restrictions may apply. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled airline flights. Grand Prize winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for travel (e.g., a valid driver's license, U.S. passport, etc.). All other expenses on the receipt and use of the Grand Prize not specifically mentioned herein, including but not limited to any required ground or air transportation other than that described above, tips, gratuities, incidentals; local and long distance telephone calls, and service charges, any necessary lodging other than that which is offered as part of the Grand Prize, all meals and beverages, and any other miscellaneous expenses, are solely the responsibility of Grand Prize winner and guest. Grand Prize winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary. If Grand Prize winner's guest is not the age of majority in his/her state of residence, Grand Prize winner must be guest's parent/legal guardian. Guest has no independent right or claim to any prize. Any portion of the Grand Prize not accepted by Grand Prize winner or guest will be forfeited. It is recommended that the Grand Prize winner and guest obtain sufficient personal insurance, including trip cancellation insurance, prior to departure; Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for securing such insurance. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Promotion Parties are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. By participating and accepting the Grand Prize, Grand Prize winner represents that he/she understands that travel, whether by plane, automobile, or other conveyance, or by foot, and in the air, contains some inherent element of risk of accident, illness, injury, loss or death, which may be caused by negligence, forces of nature, or other agencies, known or unknown. Grand Prize winner and guest represent that they recognize that such risks may be present at any time before, during and after the trip. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Air transportation and accommodations are subject to availability.
Ten (10) Monthly Prizes: Each monthly prize winner will receive two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) HHonors bonus points. ARV: $2,500 each; actual retail value varies depending upon use. No substitution, transfer or cash redemption of prize is permitted, except as expressly set forth herein by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value (at its sole discretion). Please allow six to eight weeks for HHonors bonus points to be deposited into HHonors account.
All Prizes: Any expenses not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to state and local government surcharges, taxes (including federal, state and local income taxes), other costs and other expenses relating to Sweepstakes and use or acceptance of a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners must be members of the Hilton HHonors rewards program to utilize the prize. Entrants may enroll at no charge at www.HHonors.com. Membership in Honors and redemption of HHonors bonus points is subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions. Total ARV of all prizes: $35,900.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: Potential Prize winners will be notified by phone and/or email, at Sponsor's discretion, and must respond by an email response to confirm their names, ages and mailing addresses within seven (7) days of notification. Failure to comply may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
Upon email confirmation of their names/addresses, potential winners will be sent affidavits of eligibility and liability/publicity releases (where permitted), which they are required to execute and return within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of documents (first attempted delivery). Guest of Grand Prize winner must execute and return a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of Grand Prize. If guest is minor in his/her state of residence, Grand Prize winner must be minor's parent/legal guardian and must sign and return release on behalf of such child or legal ward. Failure of a prospective winner to comply with the prize claim requirements of this Sweepstakes for any reason, any of these Official Rules, or the return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable, or the determination that any winner is ineligible to receive a prize, will result in forfeiture of the corresponding prize. If the prize is forfeited for any reason, an alternate winner may be drawn at random from the remaining eligible entries and awarded the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the featured prize not be available for any reason. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries; all such entries will be disqualified.
Publicity Release: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants grant the Promotion Parties the right to use and publish their names, voices, statements, cities and states of residence, photographs and/or other likenesses, on-line and in print, or in any other media now or hereafter known, worldwide and in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
Release and Limitation of Liability: By accepting a prize and entering this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release the Promotion Parties, Hilton Grand Vacations, Inc., Hilton Worldwide, Inc., prize suppliers, and any and all Internet server(s), cellular service provider(s), and access provider(s), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, participating retailers and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, "Releasees"), from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from or in connection with accessing the Sweepstakes web site, submitting any entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity. Releasees shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor's sole control. Releasees shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Releasees shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage.
Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, or modify the Sweepstakes, should a virus, bug, tampering or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes or otherwise if for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Monthly Prize for the current month and the Grand Prize will be awarded from among all eligible, non-suspect, entries received as of the time/date that the Sweepstakes was terminated.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for computer system, electronic transmission, phone line, hardware, software, or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections or Sweepstakes play that are human or technical in nature.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or falsifying entry or verification information. Any individual's use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all entries by that individual. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate any of the Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with the promotion in any manner. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the Web Site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including but not limited to attorney's fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. Information gathered through this promotion may be used for vacation ownership marketing purposes by the Sponsor.
7. GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the state of Florida without regard to conflicts of law. All suits or claims brought in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a state or federal court in Florida.
8. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after June 30, 2017 send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Hilton Grand Vacations Dream Getaway Winners, 5550 Touhy Ave, Suite 403, Skokie, IL 60077. Requests must be received by August 31, 2017.
ADMINISTRATOR: Promotion Activators Management, LLC, 5550 Touhy Ave, Suite 403, Skokie, IL 60077.
Information obtained in this Sweepstakes may be used for vacation ownership marketing purposes. For more information on Sponsor's privacy practices, visit www.HiltonGrandVacations.com.
© Hilton Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.